As a member of the Enterprise Risk Management team, this position will drive improvements in managing operational risks that impact on the bank’s bottom line. This includes identifying exceptions & incidents through risk assessments & deliver solutions for risk monitoring or mitigation.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Monitor & report risk exceptions that are possible impediments to achieving strategic objectives
- Analyze quantitative & qualitative risk data & effectively articulate conclusions or recommendations to various levels of leadership
- Enhances & contributes to Risk Management documentations in adherence to established policy & processes
- Identify & document opportunities that improve process & control effectiveness
- Perform ad hoc analysis as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business, Math, Information Systems or related field.
- 3+ years analytical experience in Banking, Finance, or related industry
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to approach problems in a quantitative & qualitative manner under minimal directions
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office suite such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Proficiency in SQL & SAS, Python, or R
- Strong verbal, written & interpersonal skills to partner with the business to understand their needs & drive solutions
- Collaborative team player with the ability to effectively manage competing priorities