Summary of Essential Job Functions Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement & evaluate fraud risk strategies.
- Analyze & present data in easy-to-understand visualizations & recommendations appropriate to the type of activity under review.
- Perform analysis & define industry benchmarks.
- Applies industry best practices & provides standards for solution, execution & delivery approach.
- Utilizes analytical & quantitative skills by using data & metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, generate insights/recommendations & measure success.
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Be responsible for scorecard validations & tracking.
- Provides Analytics & insights to organizational leaders in response to their business questions through the use of data, tools, technologies & discovery solutions.
- Partner & collaborate with Operations, Compliance & IT teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Decision Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or a related quantitative field. (advanced degree preferred)
- 4+ years work experience in a similar role in a professional corporate environment
- Ability to transform big data into recommended actions to prevent fraud loss.
- Proficiency in SAS, SAS EMiner & SQL or a similar programming language is required.
- Statistical modeling exposure including logistic regression, CHAID/CART analysis, & other general linear models.
- Machine learning algorithms.
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving, analytical & quantitative skills.
- Ability to drive & influence business decisions based on metrics & data.
- Demonstrated ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences.
- Knowledge of fraud, credit risk analysis along with an understanding of profitable drivers, financial analysis & credit reporting.
- Experience with credit cards or deposit accounts identifying & preventing transaction, identity & payment fraud & /or experience in developing &/or using fraud risk models algorithms or scorecards.
- Works well within a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills.