Vice President Non-Prime Acquisitions
Summary of Essential Job Functions
• Analyze opps for new lending products & develop business strategies to bring them to market.
• Analyze portfolio acquisition opportunities, providing recommendations to execs
• Create market expansion opps.
• Amend decision infrastructures with an emphasis on agility & quickness to market.
• Prepare financial projections on acquisition programs
• Advise on strategic decisions to ensure alignment with performance hurdles
• Forecasting account performance, revenues, & costs
• Evaluate business opps to assess expected performance against baselines/targets
• Interact with sr. mgmt & business owners
• Provide oversight to monthly, quarterly & annual reporting to provide insight into the profitability performance trend.
• Ensure the work/projects done by the financial analyst team translate to bottom line impact
• Mgmt of cross-department projects & initiatives involving close collaboration other business areas
• Provides analytical support to ensure goals are met.
• Anticipates issues based on knowledge of business trends & proposes direction & solutions.
• Oversee the implementation of new portfolio & strategic management tools for new areas of acquisition & portfolio expansion.
• 10+ years of relevant experience
• 5+ year’s analytical experience in Banking, Finance, or related industry.
• Strong Knowledge of financial analysis, credit reporting & profitability drivers.
• 4 year degree in quantitative area such as accounting, business administration, finance, mathematics, economics or a minimum of 2 years of college-level business or statistical classes & equivalent industry experience.
• 5+ years advanced use of at least one of the following: Microsoft Access, SQL Server, Oracle, or SAS.
• Must have well developed organizational & prioritization skills, with the ability to manage multiple & sometimes competing priorities.
• Position requires excellent written & oral communication skills, & the flexibility, & ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, highly complex environment.
• Demonstrated strong analytical, conceptual & quantitative problem-solving skills.
• Sound project management skills.