Job DescriptionSenior Business Risk Analyst
Be a part of our Risk Management team, tasked with finding revenue opps & risk trends by monitoring the performance of our portfolio, growth opps, & general market trends. Develop & manage strategies for account acquisition, credit line increases, authorizations, collections, fraud, retention, & the sale of revenue based products.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
• Manage cross-department projects & initiatives involving close collaboration with Marketing, Finance, & IT departments.
• Track the progress & deliverables for major roadmap projects; manage internal & external vendor timelines & task lists; assimilate key information for Executive-level leadership.
• Evaluate opportunities for new program or process improvements & develop business strategy to bring solutions to market.
• Transform account management & strategic decisioning infrastructures with an emphasis on enhanced flexibility & speed to market.
• Oversee the implementation of new portfolio & strategic management tools for new areas of acquisition, portfolio management, service strategy, fraud & analytics.
• Evaluating, analyzing, & reporting the impact & performance of new business test strategies.
• Compile presentations for upper management, including key performance metrics, status reports, risk management & control reviews, & recommendations for new areas of opportunity.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Math or related field.
• 3+ years analytical experience in Banking, Finance, or related industry.
• Experience in analyzing, recommending & managing credit strategies.
• Intellectual horsepower with problem solving & analytical skills.
• Strong communication skills & political savvy.
• Knowledge of financial analysis & profitability drivers.
• Self-starter, who can work independently with a high degree of organization on several projects at one time.
• Sufficient self-confidence & ability to propose new ideas/solutions.
• Ability to quickly assimilate & analyze large amounts of information.
• Must be proficient in data mining & financial modeling procedures
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft tool suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio).
Preferred (Not Required):
• Advanced degree
• Consumer Credit Card industry experience
• 3+ years advanced use of at least one of the following: Microsoft Access, SQL Server, Oracle, or SAS