Seeking a Marketing Analytics Manager to lead a team of analysts unlocking opps that drive results at scale across Paid Search, Display and App marketing channels. Responsible for describing ROI through evolving A/B testing practices and performance dashboarding. Your business partners will belong to a high functioning cooperative of portfolio managers, data engineers and data scientists. The role reports to the Director of Marketing Analytics.
The ideal candidate combines outstanding business acumen & communication skills with excellent quant skills, and particular experience applying experimental design and statistical inference to measure incremental campaign performance. He/she will have a passion for data democratization and will drive towards continuous improvement in the area of performance reporting. This role will be pivotal to shaping and achieving our global growth strategy.
- Working side-by-side with the channel managers, advise on optimization strategy, accurately sizing opportunities, and seeking improved methods for assessing the value of marketing innovations.
- Evolve and accelerate measurement practices, including novel test designs that ensure incremental learnings and modern sampling procedures to streamline results generation.
- Lead by example to build a culture of accountability and rigor to substantiate proven business impact.
- Support the buildout of performance reporting dashboards that scales with our growing global business. Work through tagging and data integrity issues with cross functional stakeholders in Engineering and Channel teams.
- Bring clarity to KPIs, performance drivers, and competitive trends.
- Advise in areas of forecasting, budgeting, and goal setting.
- Must have extensive experience in Marketing Analytics tools; Doubleclick, Adwords, Bing Ads, Omniture, Google Analytics, DCM, App marketing
- Fluency in web analytics and pixel implementations.
- SQL and Hive fluency
- Demonstrably strong communication skills: truly knows what it means to assemble a story from data and can easily explain how and demonstrate it. Strong listening skills as well as the skills to persuade particularly based on evidence
- Thorough experience designing and analyzing experiments across a variety of marketing channels, and statistical protocols
- Strong communication skills, with an emphasis on teamwork, initiative and integrity
- Experience with App ecommerce and tracking desirable
- 8+ years in performance marketing analytics roles.
- At least 4 of those years in each of SEM, Display, Paid Social and Analytics.
- Experience with App marketing tracking and performance analytics
- BS/BA degree in a quantitative discipline, e.g., Math, Statistics, Physics, Operations Research, Economics, CS, etc., from a top tier school. Strong preference for candidates with advanced degrees in the same disciplines.