VP Managing Director of Credit Risk & PNL
Be apart of our Risk Management team. ID revenue opps & risk trends, monitoring portfolio performance, growth opps, & market trends. Develop & implement strategies for credit line increases, decreases, authorizations, collections, fraud, retention, & revenue based products sales.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
Responsible for calculating and maintaining the bank’s reserve funds.
Ownership of the bank’s self-funded receivables.
Selecting the portion of acquired accounts to be funded by bank vs via borrowed funds.
Prepare financial projections on acquisition programs.
Advise on strategic decisions to ensure alignment with performance hurdles.
Forecasting of account performance, revenues, and costs.
Evaluate business opportunities to assess expected performance against baselines/targets.
Interact with senior management and business owners.
Provide oversight to monthly, quarterly and annual reporting to provide insight into the profitability performance trend.
Ensure the work/projects done by the financial analyst team translate to bottom line impact.
Management of cross-department projects and initiatives involving close collaboration other business areas.
Provides analytical support to ensure the company goals are met.
Anticipates issues based on knowledge of business trends and proposes direction and solutions.
Serves as an expert consultant to senior management on highly complex issues.
Researches the impacts of business decisions.
Provides work direction to lower level analysts.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- BS Degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Math or related field. MS Preferred.
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- 4+ in risk management banking, finance or gaming.
- 4+ years advanced use of at least one of the following: Microsoft Access, SQL Server, Oracle, or SAS Preferred
- 1+ years of management experience
- Personal Credit Card Experience Preferred
- Must have well developed organizational and prioritization skills, with the ability to manage multiple and sometimes competing priorities.
- Position requires excellent written and oral communication skills, and the flexibility, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, highly complex environment.
- Demonstrated strong analytical, conceptual and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- Sound project management skills.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio).