Sr. Machine Learning, Ads
Re-engineering ways companies connect to consumers, incentivizing trial with coupon offers, optimizing campaign returns through personalization & targeting. Lay the foundation of Machine Learning improving targeting across targeted search ads, display ads, quantity discounts, and sampling programs.
- High impact, as ad revenue is 1 of 2 key levers for profitability
- Shape, build, and scale ads platform and features
Relationships with Top Companies
- We partner with most top 25 U.S. consumer brands to reach new consumer audiences and drive loyalty
Benefit Users with Savings
We help customers save with company sponsored offers
Full Purchase Funnel
- Own entire purchase process, enabling optimizations from indentification to purchase; our campaign return metrics are based on data we own
Build products beginning to end connecting consumers with companies.
- Help customers id new products save with personalized offers, utilizing ML to improve search & rankings.
- Help companies reach new markets & drive increased loyalty. We collaborate closely with company partners to prototype new offerings.
- We improve our value proposition for cost-conscious consumers; sponsorship revenue generated through our products is a key contributor towards our profitability.
About the role
Build data products through analysis & engineering. Work with product managers to id & understand opps & issues as well as prototype models. Engineer solutions for mass production working with product engineers to A/B test experiences. Collaborate with data scientists to understand experiments & fine-tune your problem solving approach.
Utilize Machine learning, customer behavioral psychology and microeconomics shaping offers.
Three plus years experience solving problems in search, recommendation engines, & ad targeting
MS or PhD in Artificial Intelligence/ML/stats or equivalent discipline
Python, data manipulation (SQL, Spark, Pandas) and ML (scikit-learn/keras/tensorflow/pytorch) tools
Communicate complex ideas in layman's terms to non-technical stakeholdersInterested in marketplaces, pricing, and auctions