Job DescriptionPosition Summary
Be a part of our Risk Management team, tasked with finding revenue opps & risk trends by monitoring the performance of our portfolio, growth opps, & general market trends. Develop & manage strategies for account acquisition, credit line increases, authorizations, collections, fraud, retention, & the sale of revenue based products.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
• In charge of portfolio regulations ensuring soundness of portfolio performance.
• Create long term portfolio strategies providing recommendations to upper management.
• Handle loss forecasting for balance increase programs.
• Handle projects & initiatives involving Finance, Information Technology, and Marketing.
• Evaluate risks of programs.
• Drive growth through the development of new strategies or the
optimization of existing strategies in the credit mgmt space.
• Presenting results to sr. mgmt & making suggestions for improvements.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Math or related field.
• 5+ years analytical experience in Banking, Finance, or related industry.
• Experience in analyzing, recommending & managing credit strategies.
• Intellectual horsepower with problem solving & analytical skills.
• Strong communication skills & political savvy.
• Knowledge of financial analysis & profitability drivers.
• Sufficient self-confidence & ability to propose new ideas/solutions.
• Ability to quickly assimilate & analyze large amounts of information.
• Must be proficient in data mining & financial modeling procedures
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft tool suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio).
Preferred (Not Required):
• Advanced degree
• Consumer Credit Card industry experience
• 5+ years advanced use of at least one of the following: Microsoft Access, SQL Server, Oracle, or SAS