AVP Portfolio Growth
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Handle initiatives to strategically grow the portfolio balance.
- Responsible for monthly credit limit increase program execution, balance transfer strategies, and reporting as well as develop and leverage effective MIS to evaluate the performance of the programs.
- Make data-driven recommendations regarding potential strategy changes for the program.
- This position should be a subject matter expert regarding portfolio composition, loss rate calculation, forecasting, credit bureau attributes, P&L drivers, and
- Previous financial services experience is required; credit card industry experience is preferred. Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative area such as finance, economics, mathematics, or statistics is required; Master’s degree is a plus.
- Experience in decision science or direct application of decision engine technology in a prior
role is desired.
- Strong financial analytical skills with the ability to read, interpret, and evaluate, financial
time-series tracking reports (including vintage analysis).
- Fundamental knowledge of credit scoring, credit underwriting, and credit risk
- Advanced technical competencies using SAS Enterprise Guide and Miner and/or SQL, Excel and Tableau are required.
- Effective data mining skills and the ability to explain changing data dynamics.
- 7+ years of relevant credit and portfolio risk analysis.